This weekend, let’s bench those fried buffalo wings and sub in this keto-friendly Buffalo Chicken Dip, which has all the flavor of wings and bleu cheese dressing mixed into one easy dish.
- 1 pound chicken, roasted and shredded
- ½ cup homemade ranch dressing
- 16 ounces organic cream cheese
- ½ cup organic bleu cheese
- 2 ounces shredded buffalo mozzarella
- ½ cup buffalo hot sauce
- Heat oven to 350 F.
- Place the chicken in a large mixing bowl. Add the ranch dressing, cheeses, and hot sauce and mix well.
- Transfer the mixture to a baking dish and bake for 20 minutes. Serve warm with raw veggies.
This Buffalo Chicken Dip is best straight right out of the oven. It’s terrific for dipping raw veggies like celery sticks, carrots or bell pepper strips.
- Category: Appetizers, Dips
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 3/4 cup
- Calories: 395
- Sugar: 2.8g
- Sodium: 1094mg
- Fat: 32g
- Saturated Fat: 14.8g
- Unsaturated Fat: 13.4g
- Trans Fat: 0.1g
- Carbohydrates: 5.8
- Fiber: 1.2
- Protein: 21.8g
- Cholesterol: 94mb
Keywords: buffalo chicken dip recipe