We’re sure a lot of you ladies would agree with us when we say that the ritual of waxing is a necessary evil for us, women. Every month we turn up at our nearest salons, ready to burn our savings to get smooth, hairless skin.
But as we mentioned earlier, it is necessary, and more so for someone who is just about to tie the knot. Every bride-to-be has to undergo a series of beauty rituals to make sure that she looks her best at the altar. And of all the numerous rituals such as facials, hair spas, and body scrubs that she has to get, waxing is one which is of prime importance. After all, how else can she rock a backless choli at the Mehendi function, right?
But with so many waxing variants available in the market, how can she decide which one to go for? The strawberry wax, or the chocolate wax or the Rica wax? At first, one might think that these are fancy names given to the same thing — the wax! But a little cursory search on the Internet will reveal to you all that they are all different and they come with different benefits. To help all our prospective brides make informed waxing decisions, we drew up this quick comparison between the two most popular waxing variants, chocolate wax and white wax. So, go ahead and give it a read:
Unlike the normal wax, chocolate wax is comprised of natural ingredients like soya bean oil, cocoa, glycerine, and other skin-nourishing mineral oils such as almond oil. This is why it is not only more beneficial for skin, but it also makes the process of waxing pretty smooth, Halleluiah for that!
The natural ingredients also make the wax easy to apply and remove, reducing the pain that one experiences while pulling. And now that we have highlighted this main benefit, let us inform you about its side benefits which might make you consider it. We’re talking about the experience of getting chocolate waxing. Apart from being almost painless, it also gives you aromatherapy which would be a great stress buster for all your pre-wedding jitters.
Psychological benefits aside, these benefits are why you (or any other bride-to-be) should consider chocolate wax for your waxing needs:
- It removes the tiniest of hair, almost painlessly.
- It prevents the occurrence of ingrown hair.
- It is anti-inflammatory, so you need not be worried about side-effects like rashes or redness.
- The essential oils present in the wax leave you with glowing skin so you would be radiating joy on your big day!
- A chocolate wax session also includes the application of a post-wax oil which makes removal of any wax residues a breeze (no more tugging at wax scraps on your skin with your fingernails).
- And the best part, it is suitable for all skin types, even the sensitive ones.
Now coming to the other more popular choice, white chocolate wax also known by the name Rica wax. This is a type of liposoluble wax (meaning that it is soluble in organic solvents). It is popular by its brand name, Rica, which is an Italian company that innovated its origin. Rica wax or white wax is free from Colophony, which is a sticky substance found in pine or spruce trees. It is the main ingredient in almost all other wax variants and also the reason for the side-effects of redness and rashes. Here’s why you should consider it for your pre-bridal waxing needs:
- You need not fear getting burned while using this wax as it doesn’t need to be heated like the regular wax.
- It has high hair-gripping strength which will not require you to go over the same area again. You get fool-proof depilation in the first round itself.
- Its natural composition makes pulling out hair very easy, giving you a painless and smooth waxing experience.
- It has oodles of beeswax in it which provides great nourishment to the skin.
- It will leave your skin moisturized and hydrated with a smooth texture.
- Just like chocolate wax, Rica wax too is suitable for all skin types.
Now that we have given you this refresher course in these two waxing variants, you can choose the one which is most suitable for your skin needs. The great thing about these two variants is that they are composed of natural ingredients, so you don’t have to worry about getting an ugly rash or allergic reaction before your big day.
That being said, these two variants also might cost a little more than your regular wax, but you can’t put a price on comfort and peace which is what you need the most as a bride-to-be.
So go ahead, and try these variants and let us know how they worked out for you.
The post Benefits Of Chocolate And White Wax For Brides-To-Be To Get Flawless Smooth Skin Before Wedding appeared first on STYLECRAZE.
Brought to you by Buzzfeed. Read the rest of the article here.