Anti-Inflammatory Coconut and Sweet Potato Muffins with Ginger, Turmeric, Cinnamon and Maple Syrup
Eat More Pineapples: It May Help to Prevent Heart Attack, Protects Eyes and Heart, Boosts Circulation
This plant, known as Cilantro, Chinese parsley or coriander, is often used in Mexican and Asian cuisine and offers innumerable health benefits.
It is an excellent plant that can help prevent many diseases. It can reduce blood pressure, improve digestion and prevent inflammation. It has strong antibacterial properties, especially when it is in the form of oil, which is obtained from the seed of this plant (coriander oil).
This plant (Coriandrum sativum) has long been used in traditional medicine and originates from the Mediterranean area. It is rich in various nutritional ingredients and has excellent analgesic, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects.
The main ingredients of Cilantro are cuneole, tannins, linoleic acid, potassium, phosphorus, and also abundant with vitamins A, E, K and C.
One tablespoon (5g) Cilantro seeds (Coriandrum sativum) contains:
- Calories 14.9
- Sodium 1.8mg
- Potassium 63.4mg
- Carbohydrates 2.7g
- Fiber 2.1g
- Protein 0.6g
- Vitamin C 1.1mg
- Calcium 35.5mg
- Iron 0.8mg
- Magnesium 16.5mg
- Phosphorus 20.5 mg
- Selenium 1.3μg
- Manganese 0.1mg
- Niacin 0.1mg
Coriander (Cilantro) has innumerable health benefits, some of them are:
- It can help prevent many serious diseases such as diabetes, heart disease and arthritis, as it has super-anti-inflammatory properties.
- In the form of extracts, this plant has strong antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that can help us digest food and prevent bloating and gases.
- Also, coriander oil can help to prevent skin inflammation, dermatitis, dry skin, redness and itching.
- Numerous studies have confirmed that the smell of essential oils based on Coriander can contribute to better brain performance and memory growth. They also positively influence the prevention of the bad effects of stress and help to increase the number of enzymes in the brain.
- Antioxidant properties of coriander can prevent cardiovascular diseases such as arterial blocking and blood clots.
- Improves heart function by reducing the level of bad cholesterol in the blood and helps people who suffer from hypertension.
- This plant can clean your body of heavy metals such as lead, mercury and arsenic. It also detoxifies the liver and protects it from damage.
- Helps in the treatment of depression and anxiety, because the extract of Cilantro has a powerful calming effect.
The post Cilantro Can Effectively Remove Mercury, Lead, and Arsenic From Your Body Say Scientists appeared first on Clean Food House.