With salmon, apple slices and manchego cheese, this is one healthy kale Caesar salad you won’t be able to get enough of. Try it today!
- 3 cups baby kale
- 3 cups romaine hearts, chopped
- 1½ green apple, thinly sliced
- 1 watermelon radish, thinly sliced
- 6–8 ounces wild-caught salmon, cooked
- ½ cup raw manchego, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons green onions, chopped
- ⅛ teaspoon sea salt
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper
- Make the dressing and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the kale and romaine.
- Add in the sliced apple and watermelon radish.
- Pour in the dressing, and using your hands, mix until well-combined.
- Transfer the salad mixture to a large salad bowl, and add in the salmon, manchego and green onions.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
- Category: Salads
- Method: By hand
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 542
- Sugar: 17.7g
- Sodium: 284mg
- Fat: 38.2g
- Saturated Fat: 5g
- Unsaturated Fat: 33g
- Trans Fat: 0.2g
- Carbohydrates: 37.8g
- Fiber: 7g
- Protein: 20.6g
- Cholesterol: 50mg
Keywords: kale caesar salad recipe