One of my favorite ways to manage my foot care is through gentle exfoliation, also known as a foot scrub. A simple walk on the beach can provide this, but since most of us do not have beaches easily available on a regular basis, a homemade foot scrub to remove dead skin is a great alternative.
- 1½ cups of sea salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 8 drops tea tree oil
- 5 drops peppermint essential oil
- 8 drops lavender essential oil
- In a medium-to-large bowl, add the sea salt, olive oil and coconut oil. Blend well.
- Next, add the essential oils and blend again.
- Transfer to a jar with a tight-fitting lid.
- Store in a cool, dark place.
To maximize the benefits, leave the scrub on for 10–15 minutes and just relax.
Keywords: diy foot scrub, homemade foot scrub