A homemade colon cleanse can help flush out some of the toxins in your body that could be contributing to your discomfort and also offer natural relief from constipation. This recipe is both easy and effective!
- ½ cup 100 percent pure organic apple juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon ginger juice
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ cup warm purified water
- Start with a tall glass and a spoon.
- Place 3.5 ounces of purified water in a pan. You want to warm the water, not boil it, so that you can drink the water at a safe temperature.
- Once it is warm, pour it into your glass. Then add the sea salt and stir.
- Add the apple juice, ginger juice and fresh lemon juice. Stir.
- Drink first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. Then have this mixture again just before a light lunch, and again mid-afternoon.
Usually a one-day cleanse is sufficient to clean your colon.
Keywords: natural colon cleanse, homemade colon cleanse