This tahini recipe is a great starter that not only packs a flavor punch, but also is healthy and goes with veggies, crackers or sandwiches.
- 16 ounces sesame seeds (1 package Bob’s Red Mill Sesame Seeds)
- ½–¾ cup extra virgin olive oil
- Heat the oven to 350 F.
- Place seeds on baking sheet and cook for 8–10 minutes.
- Remove and allow them to cool for 15 minutes.
- In a food processor, add in sesame seeds and olive oil.
- Pulse on high, scraping the edges as needed, for 2–3 minutes until mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Category: Dips, Sauces, Dressing
- Method: Baking, food processor
- Cuisine: Middle Eastern
- Calories: 390
- Sugar: 0.1g
- Sodium: 5mg
- Fat: 37.7g
- Saturated Fat: 5.3g
- Unsaturated Fat: 32.4g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 5.3g
- Fiber: 5.4g
- Protein: 9.3g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: homemade tahini, tahini sauce recipe, tahini paste, what is tahini sauce, how to make tahini, tahini recipes, recipes with tahini,